KL FABULOUS FOOD HUNT (KLFFH) merupakan salah satu program anjuran Pejabat Kementerian Pelancongan dan Kebudayaan Malaysia W.P. Kuala Lumpur / Putrajaya.
Acara berbentuk “food hunt” ini telah menarik penyertaan daripada penggemar makanan kerana keunikannya. Sambutan yang diterima setiap tahun amat menggalakkan bukan sahaja dikalangan peserta tempatan malahan penyertaan di peringkat antarabangsa.
- T-shirt(Compulsory to wear event t-shirt throughout the hunt)
1. Online Payment Gateway via MOLPAY :
(Approval will auto generated by system)
2. For manual payment by 'CDM or BANK TRANSFER' pay to :
Please email your proof of payment receipt with -
Team Name :
Order No :
Email Address : email@example.com
Operating Hours for Call or Whatsapp : Monday to Friday from 9am - 6.00pm (Closed on Saturday & Sunday)
3. For Inquries kindly call or whatsapp : +6012 670 8376 (Farah - Red Adventure)
• KL Fabulous Food Hunt 2016 (KLFFH) is open to all Malaysian or International aged 16 years and above.
• Participants below 18 years of age must obtain consent/authorisation from their parents/guardian.
• Entry is on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and limited to the first 150 teams. A team must consist of 4 individuals.
• All participants are to ensure that information submitted in the online registration form is complete and accurate.
• For registration, please make a payment of RM 200 per team to : RED ADVENTURE SDN BHD (CIMB BANK:8002416519). Email the bank-in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org once the payment has been made.
• By participating in the hunt, the participants agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the organisers.
• All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
• Non-Malaysian participants must ensure that they obtain all necessary entry, exit, health and other documents required related to participating in this food hunt. Please contact the necessary Consulate or Embassy for these additional requirements.
• Participants must adhere to strict traffic rules and regulations applicable to pedestrians in the course of taking part in event. The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any team found to have committed traffic offences.
• Indemnities: Every participant agrees to indemnify and keep the organisers, sponsors, servants and agents safe and harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, expenses or demands in respect of any loss, death, injury or property damage to participants or third parties however caused on or arising out of or in connection to this entry and their participation therein not-withstanding that the same may be contributed to or caused by negligence of the said organisers, sponsors, bodies, servants or agents. All participants will be required to sign the indemnity clause, which is included in the registration form.
• The organisers may, at their discretion refuse any entry, cancel or postpone the event without due notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. No claims of any kind arising from abandonment, cancellation or postponement of the event shall be entertained. Rules and regulations for the KLFFH shall be determined by the organisers.
• Disputes will NOT be entertained under any circumstances. The decision of awarding prizes and points by the organisers and panel of judges is final and binding.
• The organisers including but not limited to MOTAC and Red Adventure reserve the right to publish and display the winners’ names, addresses and NRIC/Birth Cert No., their photographs and audio and/or visual recording for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation nor prior notification to the winners.
• The organisers including but not limited to MOTAC and Red Adventure shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
• The organisers including but not limited to MOTAC and Red Adventure reserve the right at any time without assigning any reasons to add, alter, modify, change or vary the terms and conditions, wholly or in part, at its absolute discretion.
• By participating in this contest, participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Contest Terms and Conditions and decisions made by the organiser, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its employees and/or its agents.
• If there is any doubt of the interpretation of the terms and conditions, the decision of the judges shall be final and conclusive. No correspondence thereon will be entertained.