REMARK : T-Shirt size hanya ada dari size XS hingga 3XL sahaja
23 OCTOBER 2016 (SUNDAY)
VENUE / LOCATION:
Pusat Latihan Agro Bank, Bangi.
Persiaran Institusi, Kawasan Institusi Bangi,
43000 Bandar Baru Bangi,
220 Paid participants Only (first come first serve basis)
ENTRY FEE :
- Lucky Draw
Online Registration (please sign up account first for new user)
CLOSING DATE :
18 OCTOBER 2016
1. Online Payment Gateway via MOLPAY :
(Approval will auto generated by system)
Please email your proof of payment receipt with :
Full Name :
No Ic. :
Order No :
Email Address : email@example.com
Operating Hours : Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm (Closed on Saturday & Sunday)
3. For Inquries kindly call or whatsapp : +6012 670 8376 (Farah - Red Adventure)
Location: Agrobank Training Center, Bangi - Bandar Baru Bangi
23 OCTOBER 2016 (Sunday)
7.00am : T-Shirt Collection
7.45am : VIP Speech & Safety Briefing
8.00am : Flag Off
9.30am : Biking Ends - Refreshment
10.00am : Lucky Draw
11.00am : Event Ends
Participants in this event are at their own risk.
1. SSM SportsDay Fun Ride 2016, committee and organizer hereinafter have taken all due care and caution in preparation and organization of the event, due to the nature of event, organizers / sponsors / event committees accept no responsibility of any kind direct or indirect for any accident / injury / death / loss of property before, during and after the said event.
2. Every participants shall comply with the instructions of a marshal and/or a traffic officer.
3. A participants may not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or any drug or medication that prevents or might prevent a cyclist from properly controlling his or her bicycle.
4. Keep your distance from other cyclists at all times, as some may be inexperienced.
5. Participants are to bring their own bicycle and cycling helmet.
6. The organizers reserve the right to change the venue, dates and/or prize of the event, if exceptional circumstances so demand.
Organizers accept no responsibility of any kind direct or indirect for any accident / injury / death / loss of property before, during and after the said event caused by participants'negligence or irresponsible act.
Organizers have the right to change, modify or amend any part of terms & conditions at any time.