ASSEMBLY POINT / STARTING POINT:
Tropicana Aman Sales Gallery
No. 2, Persiaran Aman Perdana 3,
Bandar Tropicana Aman,
42500 Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
GPS coordinate : 2.951494 N, 101.546007 E,
Waze: Tropicana Aman New Sales Gallery, https://waze.to/lr/hw280y9r9d
TRACK / DISTANCE :
2KM Walkathon & 16KM Fun Ride
Family Fun Walk & Ride
12 years and above
(12 years old and below can participate but the responsibility is with the guardian/parent but NO t-shirt and goodie bag will be given.
No registration required)
700 participants (first come first serve basis)
ENTRY FEE :
-T-shirt Dri fit (Compulsory to be worn throughout the event)
- McDonald's Breakfast
- Face towel
- Lucky Draw Number
- Goodie Bag
- Finisher's Medal
* Free flow Milo and Maggi will also be provided to all participants (sponsored by Nestle)
CLOSING DATE :
20 March 2017 or upon reaching 700 paid participants only.
1. Online Payment Gateway via MOLPAY :
(Approval will auto generated by system)
Please email your proof of payment receipt with :
Full Name :
No Ic. :
Order No :
Email Address : email@example.com
Operating Hours : Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm (Closed on Saturday & Sunday)
3. For Inquries kindly call or whatsapp : +6012 355 1662 (Cik Nurin)
Location : Tropicana Aman Sales Gallery
02.00pm – 07.00pm - Race Kit Collection
06.30am – 07.30am - Race Kit Collection & parking of bikes
07.35am - Welcome & Safety briefing
07.45am - Zumba Warm-up
08.00am - Flag off – Walk (2km)
Transition to bikes Ride (16km)
09.45am - Walk & Ride Ends – Finishers' Medal
10.00am - Post Walk & Ride Activities
-------------Milo & Nestle Breakfast Cereal by Nestle
-------------Lucky Draw - more than 50 prizes to be won!
-------------Grand Lucky Draw - Win a Bike!
Participants in this event are at their own risk.
1. Walk On & Ride On - Yellow Event 2017, committee and organizer hereinafter have taken all due care and caution in preparation and organization of the event, due to the nature of event, organizers / sponsors / event committees accept no responsibility of any kind direct or indirect for any accident / injury / death / loss of property before, during and after the said event.
2. Every participant shall comply with the instructions of marshals and/or traffic officers.
3. Participants may not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or any drug or medication that prevents or might prevent a cyclist from properly controlling his or her bicycle.
4. Keep your distance from other cyclists at all times, as some may be inexperienced.
5. Participants are to bring their own bicycle and cycling helmet.
6. The organizers reserve the right to change the venue, dates and/or prize of the event, if exceptional circumstances so demand.
Organizers accept no responsibility of any kind direct or indirect for any accident / injury / death / loss of property before, during and after the said event caused by participants' negligence or irresponsible act. Organizers have the right to change, modify or amend any part of terms & conditions at any time.